We are excited to offer the women in the Killeen & Central Texas Area classical midwifery! Birth Center Births Now Available!
***********AT THIS TIME WE ARE COMPLETELY FULL FOR MARCH & APRIL 2021 Home Birth Or Birth Center Births. We encourage parents to contact us early in pregnancy to help secure a space with us, as our other months are filling quickly. *********************
Holistic Midwifery Packages with Anita Hernandez, CPM, LM. Her 17 years of experience in birth work have molded her into a passionate provider who stands alongside women in one of their most amazing times.e will only accept a select amount of clients a month to ensure we are giving our full and undivided attention to our clients. Payment plans are available and we can discuss insurance coverage options. Most insurances accepted as we work with a biller that will handle the process for you.
Standard Midwifery Care Package $4100.00
- Complete prenatal care through your whole pregnancy! Including basic labs for the entire pregnancy.
- Nutritional consulting
- Homebirth or Birth Center /Waterbirth
- Birth Certificate filing
- Well-woman exam and pap postpartum
- Prenatal Visits : Once a month until 32 weeks of pregnancy
- Prenatal Visits: Twice a month until the 36th week of pregnancy
- 36 week appointment in your home
- Prenatal Visits After 37 weeks, Weekly in office visits until your baby is born
- Labor and Delivery care
- Newborn care
- Up to 3 visits for the mother and infant each up to 6 weeks postpartum.
- Group Childbirth Series, additional one on one sessions may be purchased
- The Natural Breastfeeding Course – Online.
- Loan of our Dulce Birthing Center Prenatal, Postpartum Binder full of information.
- Loan of our memory drive with over 15, 30 min videos on childbirth, pregnancy exercise and more.
We refer out for labs and ultrasounds. The cost of ultrasounds are not covered in this package as they are received from a separate company.
Holistic Midwifery Care Package $4750.00
Everything included in the Standard Midwifery Care Package – PLUS:
- 4 visits of Chiropractic care with Dr. Elizabeth Nixon – Back in Motion – Harker Heights Or Dr. Meeka With 633 Chiropractic – Killeen
- 2 30 mins sessions of prenatal massage with Allison Nicholson – Massage Therapist at Dulce Birthing Services.
- A Sapphire package (Dulce Birthing Services) with an assigned Birth Support Specialist or 10 hours Postpartum Support Specialist, client’s choice which.
- 1st time mamas or mothers who have experienced difficulties with breastfeeding in the past, will receive 1 visit with Stephanie Nicholson, LC at the Dulce Birthing Services Office.
- Birth Pool Rental Included, Client will be responsible for Pool liner & Hose.
- Home Birth kit Included. Preselected by Midwife Anita Hernandez.
Co-Care / Late to Care Available: We accept late to care clients on a case by case basis. Please call and schedule a free consultation to discuss how we can help.
*Sneak Peak Gender Reveal Clinical Blood Test – $120 – As early as 8 Weeks gestation.
“The entire Dulce family made my birth amazing. Each person brings an essential element to the team when they enter a room. My birth was extremely fast and in anticipation of that, Anita strategically had everyone in place and at my home quickly. From start to finish, things were perfect and seamless. By the end of my birth, my home was so well put together that my husband and I were looking at each other in disbelief. If it weren’t for the smell of essential oils that I diffused and the fact that I evidently held my precious baby in my arms, I wouldn’t have believed we gave birth in the middle of the night. Special thank you to Anita for taking me on so late in my pregnancy and for Kimberly, Elaine, and Sarah walking me across the finish line. Dulce Birthing Services has changed the idea of birth for the McKinney Family and everyone we know will hear about it.” – McKinney
“Anita and Kim were the best midwifery team I could have ever hoped for! I felt incredibly supported throughout my pregnancy, the birth and postpartum. We did a home birth and I felt loved, safe, cared for, and empowered having those two women by my side. Anita is knowledgeable, kind, professional and has a wonderfully calm vibe. Thank you a million times over!” -Stice
“Absolutely recommend. pregnancy and birth is overwhelming and pretty dang scary especially for a first time mommy but I was so well cared for as was my daughter everything was done for my comfort and care I was always well informed and then able to direct my care to be best for me, my experience was nothing short of miraculous the most beautiful birth I could have imagined I will use them again for the next one, and the one after that, and hopefully we just keep having more! I’ll never be able to thank my midwives enough for the glorious experience I got to have!” – Bradford
“Anita, Kim, Elaine and Sarah were the best birthing team that I ever could have asked for! The support throughout my pregnancy, all the way up to birth, was amazing! I can never thank them enough for being such a huge source of help and support in such a monumental time in our lives!! We love Dulce Birthing Services!!!” – Bell
“Anita is one of the warmest, kindest souls I know. She is attentive, compassionate and calm. She was my instructor to become a birth assistant, and she was my midwife and delivered my son. Never once have I felt insecure about my body or its capabilities while she is present, or my abilities as a support person. She is uplifting and honest and has a great bedside manner. She truly is a gift from God, and has been sent to deliver His children into His kingdom. I so appreciate her heart for this work, and her willingness to be the hands and feet for Him. To me, having a Christian midwife was critical, and I can’t thank her though for the prayers and support throughout our relationship. I look forward to continuing to work with her as she thrives in all her endeavors. Bless you and your team Anita!” -J.