We are excited to offer the women in the Killeen & Central Texas Area classical midwifery! Birth Center Births Now Available!
Holistic Midwifery Packages with Anita Hernandez, CPM, LM. Her 17 years of experience in birth work have molded her into a passionate provider who stands alongside women in one of their most amazing times.e will only accept a select amount of clients a month to ensure we are giving our full and undivided attention to our clients. Payment plans are available and we can discuss insurance coverage options. Most insurances accepted as we work with a biller that will handle the process for you.
Standard Midwifery Care Package $3800.00
- Complete prenatal care through your whole pregnancy! Including basic labs for the entire pregnancy.
- Nutritional consulting
- Homebirth or Birth Center /Waterbirth
- Birth Certificate filing
- Well-woman exam and pap postpartum
- Prenatal Visits : Once a month until 32 weeks of pregnancy
- Prenatal Visits: Twice a month until the 36th week of pregnancy
- 36 week appointment in your home
- Prenatal Visits After 37 weeks, Weekly in office visits until your baby is born
- Labor and Delivery care
- Newborn care
- Up to 3 visits for the mother and infant each up to 6 weeks postpartum.
- Group Childbirth Series, additional one on one sessions may be purchased
- The Natural Breastfeeding Course – Online.
- Loan of our Dulce Birthing Center Prenatal, Postpartum Binder full of information.
- Loan of our memory drive with over 15, 30 min videos on childbirth, pregnancy exercise and more.
We refer out for labs and ultrasounds. The cost of ultrasounds are not covered in this package as they are received from a separate company.
Holistic Midwifery Care Package $4400.00
Everything included in the Standard Midwifery Care Package – PLUS:
- 4 visits of Chiropractic care with Dr. Elizabeth Nixon – Back in Motion – Harker Heights Or Dr. Meeka With 633 Chiropractic – Killeen
- 2 30 mins sessions of prenatal massage with Allison Nicholson – Massage Therapist at Dulce Birthing Services.
- A Sapphire package (Dulce Birthing Services) with an assigned Birth Support Specialist or 10 hours Postpartum Support Specialist, client’s choice which.
- 1st time mamas or mothers who have experienced difficulties with breastfeeding in the past, will receive 1 visit with Stephanie Nicholson, LC at the Dulce Birthing Services Office.
- Birth Pool Rental Included, Client will be responsible for Pool liner & Hose.
- Home Birth kit Included. Preselected by Midwife Anita Hernandez.
Co-Care / Late to Care Available: We accept late to care clients on a case by case basis. Please call and schedule a free consultation to discuss how we can help.